Monday, February 16, 2009

night at the local pub

I went to a pub here in rouen recently..... I really wanted to because I had never been to one before. ....I dont drink but I still wanted to know why people like pubbing and drinking and I wanted to know it first hand........ well recently I ve discovered that its good to try out new things until it doesnt hurt anybody else or make you lose control of yourself.....so thats why I dont like drinking.....but everybody should try everything at least once in their lives.......well forget everybody else....I ve decided to do it!!......

I ve tasted wine on the flight and beer at the pub and I find both of them HORRIBLE....our good old pepsi coke r so much more better!!......and I m never gonna drink them ever again...but I am so glad I ve tried them out.....now I know first hand why I dont like them!!.....now that doesnt mean I should also kill somebody to know how it feels like.....well common sense prevails on that one:)......

I went to the pub n we were the first people to enter at around 9pm...well it was a little embarrasing to be sitting there alone because most people only came around midnight.....I tried my hand at dancing too but I didnt like it......its not really my cup of tea:).....I discovered I m so much more comfortable sitting on the sofa n watching other people drink and dance......its so much fun just sitting, sipping your soft drink n watching people dance around.......everything was overpriced there but I wanted to try something new......I bought a beer costing 5euros....it was the cheapest stuff I could find....damn! u get the same stuff outside for 1euro..........it tasted horrible and had to give more than half the beer to my friend......

There have been a few changes to my mindset since I came to France and I think its for the better. In India I would never even think of drinking but now I realize one should never despise something without even doing it once......I despise wine,beer n all kinds of hard drinks but I am glad I despise them first hand:).......I am so looking forward to my next sojour to a club or pub.......well its pretty costly so I guess once a month would be possible.....hope so.....

No comments:

Post a Comment