Monday, February 9, 2009

living out a dream!!

Its official now.....I ve decided to try my hand at blogging.....I was wondering for quite a while whether or not I should blog...I ve always been too personal about my stuff n too shy to let them out in the open....but now I ve decided to give it a shot...what the heck!!....

I am in France right now in a beautiful little town called Rouen, an hour away from Paris. I am glad I am not in paris....the sheer number of people, cars, the noise simply freaks me out!!.....5 months back I had absolutely no idea I was going to be here....no idea I would get my chance at living out a dream so soon!!.....Guess I was very lucky.......I always wanted to 'live' in another country for a few months at least(not out of my parents money of course).....and at most....I am Indian with all my heart wanting to spend most of my life in India with my family.....but I want to see new places, to discover the culture, may be even try to learn their language if possible(right now I am making a horrible attempt at learning french...I hardly find time to concentrate on learning it!!..i am trying nonetheless:)......

Life here is far more organized and comfortable than it is in India......life here goes by the minute.....everyday I catch the 8:02am bus to the nearest metro station and the 8:17 metro to reach the college at exactly 8:55.....you can never imagine this kind of punctuality in India...another thing I ve observed here is the sincerity with which people do their work....be it the supermarket cashier, guards, police, or anybody doing any job for that matter......there is a lot we can learn from people here.....well i suppose I should save some stuff for my next blog

Au Revoir!!

1 comment:

  1. great start VJ...keep it up...u are quite a writer...why did u hide such a tremendous amount of potential for all these years?

    ReplyDelete