Friday, March 20, 2009

la petite fille

I usually travel for around 2hours everyday to n fro my university......its pretty far from my residence......u might think its pretty boring to have to sit in the metrobus for 2hrs everyday.....I have been in this city for 3months now and I ve NEVER felt bored travelling.....in fact its the most beautiful and refreshing part of my day.....

we all find one thing or the other beautiful, amazing, motivating,etc.......its the same with me.....to me, the most beautiful part of my day is when I see a little babygirl.....it doesnt matter what she's doing where and when I see her.......there is nothing I find more beautiful......there have been a lot of days since I came to france that I felt a little sad, a little lonely.....but when I see a little babygirl.....I cant stop blushing and hoping to take her in my arms and play with her.....it doesnt matter how sad I feel.....this is one joy that nothing can take away from me......

In the morning while I was coming by the metrobus, I saw a little girl with her dad walking on the street.....when she saw a lamppost, she pivotted herself around it.....when she saw a telephone booth, she banged at the buttons as if expecting something to pop out....and everytime, her dad(who apparantly seemed to be in a hurry) tried to pull her away and make her keep walking.....but she never let him hold on to her for too long.....she was so busy exploring the wonderful world around her....and then in the metrobus there was this little girl with her mother who stared at everyone who came into the bus with a beautiful smile on her face, expecting them to swipe their magnetic card against the ticketing machine and listen to the wonderful sound it made......when I swiped my card, I looked at her....and she gave me that wonderful smile I can never forget......

I look at myself and wonder if I ever had that kind of innocence.......I then realize that probably I did......but I lost it somewhere along the way growing up.....people say that we become more mature, more capable as we grow older....but can we ever grow more innocent?....can we ever trust and smile at a stranger like the little girl did?.....we all need a reason to trust a complete stranger........but that little girl needed a reason why not to.....can you ever reason that out?.....

No comments:

Post a Comment